Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
04-24-2016, 08:00 PM   #16
Des
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
Pentaxforums helps out a brother in real-time ... how good is that?
Or a sister in this case.
QuoteOriginally posted by frogoutofwater Quote
As requested I was photographing at Catskill Animal Sanctuary (a sanctuary for farmed animals), where I volunteer as a photographer. It's often a muddy experience, but well worth it for the kisses and snuggles. Catskill Animal Sanctuary - frogoutofwater photography Thank you to everyone who pitched in to help me. I knew I could count on the Pentax Forum members.
Thanks for sharing Janet.

Would be great if you would post some of your animal sanctuary shots here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/29...m-animals.html

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, button, camera, focus, middle, mode, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting