Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-08-2016, 04:27 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Hope that works out..... There's a big section on HSS in my Guide to Pentax Flash which you can download from the link below my posts. An extension cord connected P-TTL flash behaves the same as if it was directly on the camera.

05-08-2016, 04:55 AM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by BAKrueger Quote
I apologize to Pentax and all of you for my (RANT)!! I don't have the optimum equipment to perform the task I want to, thats on me. I have learned what I need buy reading your replies to my post. I looked everywhere but here. I will use this forum regularly from now on so that I my stay a pentaxian.

I have ordered the correct cord and will save up for a used af 540 flash gun
You could get an Acon R930 (posted in another thread by Rawr)
05-08-2016, 05:05 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi.

Happy to read you found a working solution.

Show us some pix when you've got your setup working.

Howie Be
05-08-2016, 05:12 AM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Good luck with it all, BAK. You say you would like to use it every now and again for creative purposes, and I'm sure you will see its potential. Check out the work of people like Joel Grimes and Annie Liebovitz for portraiture examples.

05-08-2016, 06:23 PM   #20

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mcgregni Quote
Hope that works out..... There's a big section on HSS in my Guide to Pentax Flash which you can download from the link below my posts. An extension cord connected P-TTL flash behaves the same as if it was directly on the camera.
Thank you I'll check it out for sure

---------- Post added 05-08-16 at 06:26 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Oldbayrunner Quote
Awesome idea but it's $120.00 and Bly works with some flash unit and not the one I have thanks for the idea though

---------- Post added 05-08-16 at 06:27 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by howieb101 Quote
Hi.

Happy to read you found a working solution.

Show us some pix when you've got your setup working.

Howie Be
Thank you Howie I'll post something when I get them