Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-02-2016, 11:23 PM   #1

Pentax MG - Stuck winder lever & Closed Shutter Mirror

I have an issue with loading any new rolls of film into my Pentax MG due to an issue of being unable to wind the film advance lever. The lever wont continue past half way and the shutter mirror is in an closed position, making the viewfinder unviewable. I assume this was done as i forced the winder to advance a slide from 24-25 in a roll film. Is there any fix to this issue or is a new camera a better option?

07-03-2016, 12:57 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi,
Where in Australia are you?
Regards.
04-20-2017, 03:24 PM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by bloodorang3 Quote
I have an issue with loading any new rolls of film into my Pentax MG due to an issue of being unable to wind the film advance lever. The lever wont continue past half way and the shutter mirror is in an closed position, making the viewfinder unviewable. I assume this was done as i forced the winder to advance a slide from 24-25 in a roll film. Is there any fix to this issue or is a new camera a better option?
Hi Bloodorang3. Did you get your camera issue fixed? I have the exact same thing happen to my MG. I would be very interested in how you had it fixed. Cheers.