Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2016, 03:25 PM   #1
Forum Member

Pentax K5 last parameter when turning on

I just got a K5 second handed, im using manual mode but when I turn my camera on it allways go to some values like ISO 80 speed 1/15 and aperture 5. something. I would like to know how to set it so that when I turn my camera on remembers my last parameters that I used.

Is like starting from zero each time I turn it on. I would like to continue with my last parameter and do adjustments only.

Hope you could help me

07-09-2016, 03:30 PM - 1 Like   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can get the camera to remember the ISO by checking the "sensitivity" checkbox in the memory menu. Also, USER modes can be programmed to remember specific exposure settings. I don't believe the K-5 will remember the last-used shutter speed or aperture, however (note that some cameras from other brands do behave differently and remember your settings).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-09-2016, 03:42 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
I think it does it on the Memory option

Thanks for your answer Adam

Last edited by Eder; 07-09-2016 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Found the solution