Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2016, 02:46 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mistlefoot Quote
Please tell us how, even if was user error.
I think we can safely say it was the software that dcshooter supplied a link for that fixed his problem. So, saying, I don't think user error entered into the equation here.

07-22-2016, 06:38 AM   #17
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
It was the software that helped recover the files. Still do not now what caused the issue in the first place, possibly the card reader in my computer. I'm going to do some test per YeOldePentaxians suggestion.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, card, files, folder, gigs, lightroom, pentax help, photography, pictures, sd, troubleshooting