Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2016, 12:11 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Help! I need help in the Phoenix, AZ area!

I am asking (nay, begging) for help from someone in the Phoenix, AZ area.

I need to know if C.R.I.S. has suddenly gone out of business.

Yesterday (Thursday, 11-3) I received an estimate for repairs to my Sigma 150-500 which they have in their possession. This morning I tried to call them and give them the go-ahead for the repairs. The first time I called I got to the automatic menu system and left a voice-mail. When it was not returned, I called again and received a message that the number is NON-WORKING. I tried both their 800 number and their local area code numbers with the same results - NON-WORKING!

I have also sent them an email, but suddenly I don't think I am going to get response. I also wonder if I will ever see my lens again.

So if you live in the Phoenix, Mesa, or Chandler areas, I would be obliged if somehow you could check and see if they closed their doors overnight. The address is:
C.R.I.S.
250 N 54th St.
Chandler, AZ 85226
Phone (Toll Free): 1-(800)-799-0293
Phone (Local): 1-(480)-940-1103
I am obliged to anyone who can give some information.

Thanks

Don

11-04-2016, 01:20 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Don,

I hope for your sake that that is not the case.
Best of luck.

Regards.
11-04-2016, 01:27 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
If you don't get anyone here to help I would check out Phoenix Craigslist. I know it sounds weird but I work with a guy who found someone in Denver to pick up a discontinued item from a Ikea and ship it to him for $20 through paypal that way.

I hope they are just having internet problems that's why their phone and email is down and you hear back from them.
11-04-2016, 02:01 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

If this isn't resolved by Monday contact me. I have work friends in that area.

11-04-2016, 02:02 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
CRIS Returns! Computer Outage

Thanks for your comments and thoughts.

All is well.

I have heard from C.R.I.S. and all is well. Apparently their was some sort of power outage and their computers (and their phones which are computer based) were completely down.

So. C.R.I.S. lives and apparently so does my Sigma. They now have my credit card info, so I hope they continue in business until my lens is returned.
11-04-2016, 02:09 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Good!
11-06-2016, 08:12 AM   #7
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Always glad to hear that things worked out; now I hope your lens will be repaired and on it's way back to you soon!

Keep us posted.