Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-08-2016, 06:20 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
access to obsolete models maintenance and repair info

A friend and I are in possession of a glut of AF Pentax film models from the 90s to the 2000s, including a Pz-1, several *ist film slrs and a ZX-L. It seems nobody wants to repair these guys for any price anymore.

Ricoh, can you open up your tepair manuals and documents for these and other unsupported film SLRS?

12-09-2016, 10:08 AM   #2
Ricoh Imaging Representative
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thank you very much for your post. We have some legacy operation manuals here that we can share with you. We also have a very large collection of cameras. In addition we have contact information for companies that repair legacy camera equipment. We can be reached at 1-800-224-6767. Thank you for being a valued customer.
12-09-2016, 02:34 PM - 2 Likes   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigRed Quote
Thank you very much for your post. We have some legacy operation manuals here that we can share with you. We also have a very large collection of cameras. In addition we have contact information for companies that repair legacy camera equipment. We can be reached at 1-800-224-6767. Thank you for being a valued customer.
Thanks for the post, and the information. I see you have operation manuals, but I have those for the cameras in question. We would like for Ricoh to make the repair manuals available. Even if for a nominal fee, that would be very helpful for those of us who shoot this gear that isn't supported by anybody.
12-09-2016, 05:17 PM   #4
Ricoh Imaging Representative
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thank you. I will ask the management team about your request for service manuals.