Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2016, 12:26 AM - 2 Likes   #1
Veteran Member

Pentax Professional Services

Once upon a time a few years back I signed up with Pentax Professional Services and it was great to have Joe Virgil a phone call away if I needed anything. He helped me out quite a few times with the typical pro problems that crop up from time to time. I haven't had the need to call him in a few years, and with all the changes to the company, I'm not even sure he is still available...

Is there any kind of Pro Service Program available from Ricoh? And if not, any plans to implement such a program in the future? Even just a person with some ability to directly deal with issues for pros (like Joe) would be great.

Thanks!

12-10-2016, 05:58 AM - 1 Like   #2
Ricoh Imaging Representative
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thank you for your post. Yes we have award winning professional support available as well as factory trained engineers. Thank you for being a valued customer.
12-10-2016, 06:58 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigRed Quote
Thank you for your post. Yes we have award winning professional support available as well as factory trained engineers. Thank you for being a valued customer.

"...we have award winning professional support available..."

So is that just in general, or do you have a program specifically for professionals that use Pentax gear. Like Canon Professional Services (CPS) does for Canon, and Nikon Professional Services (NPS) does for Nikon?

Thanks!
12-10-2016, 07:13 PM   #4
Ricoh Imaging Representative
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thank you for your post. Currently there is no dedicated professional program just dedicated professionals. I will contact the management team and let them know that customers are asking for a Pro Services Program. Thank you for being a valued customer.

02-01-2018, 03:08 PM   #5

Do you have professional services that go to major cities and have events that owners of the K1 can come to and go over the K1 professional camera features, like canon and nikon do????
02-01-2018, 03:16 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photofreek, unfortunately - No
03-07-2018, 04:47 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
What's the status?

Currently there's only informsation in japanese on ricoh's website.
PENTAX SERVICE PROFESSIONAL | RICOH IMAGING

This isn't the only Pentax Professional Service related thread:
Application for Pentax Professional Services Program - PentaxForums.com
Attention Pentax Professional Services members... - PentaxForums.com
PENTAX Professional Services - PentaxForums.com