Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2016, 10:57 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
K5 IIs issue

Recently I am having issues with my camera. The shutter count is around 37k. Am having below issues

1 ) When am shooting in RAW, sometimes the screen is going blank.. I am able to shoot but, not able to see the screen. When i reset the camera, its working again.

2) Sometimes, camera is freezing.. like i cant shoot continuously.. when i click one, two pictures.. I had to wait for a while before, i take another picture. During this time, i dont see the red button (buffer full). And, its not even focus issue. Its just not letting me push the click button.

The above issues causing me lot of pain, as am shooting events.

Is my camera ending its lifecycle ?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
button, camera, click, customer service, issue, issues, pentax support, ricoh imaging, screen, support