Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
post on KX usb to camera cable

I saw a post about a Pentax KX owner that had the wrong cable for his camera. He had the standard Micro B and the standard Mini B and both did not fit.
The cable-- I-USB7 or I-USB17 is the one he would need. It has the USB to a 8-pin Mini B plug.

Robbie in Houston

Attached Images

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cable, camera, kx, kx usb, mini, pentax help, photography, post, post on kx, troubleshooting, usb, usb to camera
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
K1 usb cable usage Ray Cox Pentax K-1 & K-1 II 27 11-03-2019 06:08 PM
USB cable compatibility Jane Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 3 01-04-2016 01:41 PM
is it bad to use USB cable for uploading? Murfy Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 25 10-20-2015 01:47 AM
K200D not able to connect to PC through USB cable ducdao Pentax DSLR Discussion 15 05-22-2011 11:53 AM
USB cable no longer connects camera to computer joshtp Pentax DSLR Discussion 7 12-20-2008 06:20 PM