Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-13-2017, 01:05 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

K3 screen won't turn on to show WB settings

I just went to set one of my K3 bodies to a different custom WB setting and the screen won't turn on for that or for motor drive, flash or other settings. It does work for preview, live view and info. I have tried removing and replacing the battery and putting in another fully charged different battery, but no luck. Any ideas?

03-13-2017, 01:19 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
What af mode were you currently using before? Towards the bottom right corner on the camera's back, there's a button that toggles what the d-pad does, either choosing the focus point or those settings you're trying to access (also choosing the sd card in playback). The only indication of the mode currently selected is in the viewfinder, there's a small icon that appears when you pick the af point and you should see the points blink in the viewfinder as well.
03-13-2017, 01:27 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks, I just stumbled upon this a couple of minutes before you answered my question. I wish some of these buttons didn't have to do so many different things...
03-13-2017, 07:47 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Cascadilla Quote
Thanks, I just stumbled upon this a couple of minutes before you answered my question. I wish some of these buttons didn't have to do so many different things...

Ahhh the old I hit the info button too many times routine....been there done that!!