Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2017, 03:14 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K1 stuck in 'M' mode

Not sure if I am overlooking something simple in the settings or if I am going to have to send my K1 in for servicing (hope not) but for the past couple of days my camera won't shift out of M mode.

I can spin the dial fine but it remains in M no matter what I set the mode too (Tv, Av etc). It is the same in live view or not.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? Hoping I don't have to send it off for servicing. It is still under warranty though of course.

Thanks in advance.

Luke

03-17-2017, 03:19 AM   #2
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi Luke. Here is an older thread dealing with this. It might help you. Good luck.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/190-pentax-k-1/323037-k1-stuck-manual-mode.html
03-17-2017, 03:48 AM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for the link pjv. It looks like I will have to send it in for repairs doesn't it. Bummer... I hope the turnaround time in Aus is ok, I have a few trips planned with it in the next month or so!
03-17-2017, 03:55 AM   #4
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by LukeOB Quote
I hope the turnaround time in Aus is ok,
C.R. Kennedy in Melbourne is the Australian importer and is an authorized service center mate. They are usually good with services. Post some pix of your trip when you get back.