Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2017, 01:03 PM   #1

Flucard will not connect

I got a K3 with a Flucard. In the beginning it worked perfectly with my cellphone, a Samsung Galaxy S3. I had an accident with the phone so I had to get a new one. Bought a Sony Xperia XA ultra (Android v 6.0). This phone will not connect with the Flucard. It will not retrieve IP-address. I have tried with my tablet, Lenovo with Android 5.0.1. I have tried with some other phones as well. Both tablet and the other phones works perfectly.

03-28-2017, 06:18 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Do you see the Flucard in the list of available networks? What about authentication differences? Is the phone trying to connect with a different security level?
03-28-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
MSc

Original Poster
I do see the Flucard. I do not get "authentication error" caused by wrong password, it stops while it tries to retrieve IP-address. I have tried to change password on the Flucard, removed and reinstalled the Flucard, deleted the Flucard network on the phone, restarted the phone without any luck.
03-29-2017, 04:42 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Check this google search - looks like folks are having issues connecting to wifi with that phone - I haven't read through this beyond skimming the summaries, but perhaps you can ferret out an answer in here:

Sony Xperia XA ultra won't connect wireless - Google Search