Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-27-2017, 12:01 PM   #1

Light Meter trouble

Hello,

I have a Pnetax 6x7 and a 105mm 2.4 lens. I love this lens, however whenever I bring the aperture to 2.4, the built in light meter goes and stays at +, even when I know the light isnt too powerful. When I move the aperture back to 3.5, the light meter works normally. Is there a reason for this and a way I can fix it?

Thanks.

06-30-2017, 04:48 AM   #2
Giveaway winner!

Photos: Albums
Bunch of questions...
It sounds like the chain that links the meter to the lens is set wrong, is the exposed chain kinked up?

in the above example is the gap with the chain and index.

I am assuming you followed all the do's-n-don'ts on mounting the meter?
Do you have the meter with a ON only switch or an ON/OFF on it?
Does the meter seem to give correct readouts or is it off by a stop?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, camera, lens, light, light meter, meter, pentax help, pentax67, pentax6x7, photography, troubleshooting