Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-22-2017, 06:49 PM   #1

UC-1 / Espio Mini issue ! "E" error Please help

Hey!
This is my first Pentax point and shoot camera. I have a UC-1 I picked up that has started having an issue where the screen displays an "E". Looking through the manual it says the the film is not loaded correctly. I have made it through a few full rolls, but recently it has been having the issue where the "E" shows up mid roll and I can no longer shoot. I know how to manually rewind while in the camera but I am trying to figure out what may be causing this.

Any Ideas why the camera would think the film is incorrectly loaded partially through a roll?
Thanks

07-23-2017, 01:25 PM   #2
Giveaway winner!

Photos: Albums
Could be a circuit board issue or the sliding door is loose. My UC-1 has a fine crack in the board that put power in the main circuit board, but double check that the battery contacts are clean or give them an extra puffing.
07-23-2017, 07:55 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MysteryOnion Quote
Could be a circuit board issue or the sliding door is loose. My UC-1 has a fine crack in the board that put power in the main circuit board, but double check that the battery contacts are clean or give them an extra puffing.
Will take look!
Thanks