Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2017, 07:59 PM   #1

A problem with the FluCardPro Pentax O-FC1 16 GB SD HC card

Hi!, I have got a Pentax K3 with a Flu Card Pro 16 GB SD Pentax O-FC1. It has been impossible to see in all my laptops, table and even in the smartphone the image that I want to capture. I can use the zoom In and out, see the saved pictures in the sd card and open the settings. But when I try to take a photo using the the LAN Pentax it always appears a message saying ¨the operation could not be completed correctly¨ Any solution to this problem?. Thanks you !

10-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Which browsers are you using on your laptop and phone? I seem to remember this can happen if you don't use one of the specified compatible browsers...
10-04-2017, 03:32 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There is an older post here about flu card issues. Make sure "image compensation" in the menu is unchecked. That worked for me.
10-04-2017, 08:37 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
Which browsers are you using on your laptop and phone? I seem to remember this can happen if you don't use one of the specified compatible browsers...
It does not work with safari, Internet explorer or google.

10-04-2017, 10:10 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by CJOS Quote
It does not work with safari, Internet explorer or google.
Do you have "Composition Adjustment" switched on in the camera, by any chance? I've read somewhere that it needs to be switched off...

Also (and I could be wrong here) I believe you need to shoot in RAW+ or JPEG with the JPEG being saved to the FluCard in slot 2.

Finally, try FireFox. I haven't used my FluCard for almost a year, but I seem to remember I had to run FireFox to get it working...
10-05-2017, 04:55 PM - 1 Like   #6

Original Poster
At last!!!! ¨composition Adjustment ¨was on. I did not know that.Thanks to both of you BigMackCam and Stihlmania. Really appreciated.