Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-24-2017, 10:31 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Looks like the old TTL metering didn't take into account the effect of the use of digital sensors making it slightly inacurate but its pretty close with my 080c ring flash set at either 800 or 400iso. I picked up a AF360FGZ today so when I get it I will be up to speed and able to find out for myself what the P-TTL is really like. I would be able to use auto flash as well as I got an achiever 300dx today as well I already have 3 of these this was my first flash and I have been able to use it on any camera I've ever owned It works off the sensor in the flash. will also make a good side light or backlight as I have a slave coming as well with a signal controller so it will be interesting. Time for a road trip soon.

---------- Post added 11-24-17 at 11:22 AM ----------

Its a shame we can't watch the preview screen while the camera is set in bulb mode.

Last edited by Kombivan; 11-25-2017 at 01:29 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, camera, flash, k-m, lens, mode, pentax help, pentax lens, photography, post, priorty, troubleshooting