Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2018, 08:34 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
One of my favourite lenses is the Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7. It really is super sharp and manual focus is not difficult! Good luck!

The only downside to manual lenses I've found is that their coatings don't do as well in 'wild' lighting conditions like outside. An aftermarket hood sometimes helps though.

01-26-2018, 02:49 PM   #32
Veteran Member

There is a focussing scale on the lens barrel if all other attempts fail.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, camera, dslr, k-mount, lens, lenses, lenses with pentax, magnifier, o-me53, pentax, pentax help, pentax lens compatibility, pentax-a, photography, series, smc, smc pentax-a lenses, troubleshooting