Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-15-2018, 07:40 PM   #1
Veteran Member

mediafire account still active?

Hi. Its been awhile since i have been on here but im looking for a little help editing a photo i took last year. I tried logging into the mediafire account that we used to use for uploading RAW files to but it seems its been deactivated. Is there another route that everyone is using to share RAW files? I really need someone who knows what they are doing to work some magic.

02-19-2018, 06:30 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

People use Dropbox or other cloud services.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
account, camera, files, mediafire, mediafire account, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting