Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
03-15-2018, 05:23 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Yep...I have found it easier and more cost-effective to not pour money into P/KA adapters and to buy the regular P/K version instead.

Steve
I had picked up the 52BB at a very good price, and I'm probably going to be using the built-in flash on manual for macro shooting anyhow. And probably using the VMF2XTC and/or the deglassed tubes with it too, so it's not a big deal or inconvenience, more just a curiosity. I'm still going to keep an eye out for a longer focal length 1:1 macro to complement my 50 and 70mm Sigmas.

Last edited by Thagomizer; 03-15-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adaptall, adapter, aperture, auto, camera, fire, flash, indication, lens, p/ka, pentax help, photography, pin, screen, teleconverter, troubleshooting, value, viewfinder