Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2018, 08:23 PM   #1

Pentax super progrAm LCD screen not working

I got this camera from my uncle A couple years ago. I shoot digital and just decided to give film a try. When I got it from him a couple years ago the LCD screen still worked. I put fresh new batteryís in and it has flashed a few different things a few times but doesnít stay on. I have no idea what Iím doing but would like some help please. Anything I can try ? Iíve read as much info on line in the manual but it doesnít seem to be working.
Helpless

05-21-2018, 08:40 PM   #2

Clean the battery terminals. Make sure the batteries are indeed "fresh" by putting them into another device that uses the same type. I stopped buying camera/watch batteries from Radio Shack as they more often than not turned out to be "duds".

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, couple, lcd, pentax help, pentax super program, photography, program lcd screen, screen, troubleshooting