Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2018, 08:54 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Qman Quote
Very true. I haven't had the dreaded X on the 18-55. Either I have a good filter, or 18mm isn't wide enough. But for my 14mm I use a single density filter to avoid the X.

Probably half my shooting is in the 10-16mm range, so I have steered away from them. They are really tempting when you are buying 77mm and 82mm filters as that amount of glass gets pricey real quick for multiple densities. I typically make due with a dark polarizer and high f-stop...not ideal, but I am cheap.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, camera, depth, exposure, f-stop, filters, image, iso, k-70, light, long exposure, nd, pentax help, photography, photos, quality, shutter, troubleshooting, value, water