Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2018, 04:42 AM   #1

Pentax esii meter system

I have a pentax es and have aquired a esii. Is the metering system the same?

On the es, when manual speeds are selected, I believe that you have to turn back to auto to double check the exposure value? Is this the same for the esii.

I've read through the Morgan Ashai pentax manual but it doesn't explain enough for the esii?

08-05-2018, 01:03 PM   #2

Re: Pentax ES ES II metering

Neither the ES or the ES II meter exposure in manual mode. If metering is in Auto mode then the Stop down switch on the left housing needs to be in the Up position to meter with manual lenses.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, es, esii, meter, pentax, pentax esii meter, pentax help, photography, slr, system, troubleshooting, ttl