Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-11-2018, 08:52 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Inserting multiple "proud owner" ribbons.

I just wrote a thoroughly heart-breaking post to beg for help only to have it get lost when I clicked "preview Post" sooooo..........
Long story short-I had my K3 proud owner signature down pat so I decided to add my K20D, K1000, and SPII to it. I spent numerous hours trying but ended up with a lonely K20D banner before I kinda gave up.
If anybody has a set of simple (very) easy to follow (very) instructions on how to accomplish using my 4 cameras as my signature I would be forever thankful.

10-12-2018, 06:42 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Take each of the image files for each camera, save, then combine them into a larger one using Photoshop, GIMP, Paint, etc.

Your post motivated me to updated mine. About a five minute effort in MS Paint.

Last edited by ThorSanchez; 10-12-2018 at 06:56 AM.
10-12-2018, 07:38 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ThorSanchez Quote
Take each of the image files for each camera, save, then combine them into a larger one using Photoshop, GIMP, Paint, etc.

Your post motivated me to updated mine. About a five minute effort in MS Paint.
Did the same last night with my signature block but used an online web resource to do this and it took less than 5 minutes to get it in place.
If you want the URL please let me know.
10-12-2018, 11:12 AM   #4

Very easy to do with Paint, it only takes a few minutes.