Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2019, 04:08 PM   #1

Loose lens barrel

Hi,

I recently tried a polarized filter on my Pentax 21 mm/F 3,2 HD DA AL LIMITED, which got stuck at some point. I used a lens wrench to remove it but had to struggle more than expected. After I few days, I noticed that the inner barrel was rotating a bit (1-2 mm) and that this rotation would make the aperture blades opening/closing.

I've seen a couple of other threads mentioning loose barrels, but none mentioned that is was causing apertures blades to move inside the lens, so i'm a bit worried here. How bad is it ?

Thanks a lot for your help for your help

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
barrel, bit, blades, camera, lens, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search