Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-10-2019, 07:38 PM - 1 Like   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mikesbike Quote
Wow! hopefully that will do the trick.

I always rotate my batteries among my camera bodies, including spare batteries. Good idea to have a spare with the smaller battery models. They run low much sooner than camera models using the larger D-LI90.
so i got 2 new batteries in the mail today. charged one of them up and tried it out, and the problem is resolved. Thanks everyone for your helpful suggestions. I am glad I could solve this for less than $20.

03-11-2019, 09:35 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Whew- learning something new all the time! Glad to see your issue is cleared up.

First time I've heard of this particular problem. I have some older Pentax DSLR camera bodies sitting around unused for some years, and some older chargeable AA batteries also. I'd better get the cameras up and running when I finally put them up for sale, and maybe those AA batteries are no longer serviceable.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, camera, card, display, files, issue, k-50, live, pentax help, photography, photos, settings, troubleshooting, view