Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-11-2019, 08:16 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
Excellent advice. Honestly you are the first person I have heard have longer term success with this method and it is encouraging. Maybe fewer people tried it because it was said to be temporary only - at least now some more people may have hope.
Thanks. That's one of the reasons I've been telling people of my experience with the AA adapter coupled with the Eneloops and the MHz of those batteries. And the story that went with it. Hoping to help someone along the way. Sometimes, I've been shot down because of those who think you should just go ahead with the fix. But, if they try the AA adapter first (a cheap alternative) and it still doesn't work, you're not out that much money, but if it works, and keeps working like mine did, you've saved yourself a bunch of money. And that's all I care about, helping someone, anyone, here on PentaxForums.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
12-24mm, aperture, aperture block, block, camera, da 12-24mm lens, k-50, k-50 with aperture, lens, lens on k-50, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting