Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-04-2019, 05:58 AM   #31
Veteran Member

It's a simple adjustment in Lightroom as bshiver11 mentions and illustrates. Only a little different by using your Color Adjustment/ blue channel hue, saturation & luminance you can adjust out the blue cast and give it a more natural look.

07-05-2019, 07:12 PM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by FozzFoster Quote
Hello everyone,

I have side gigs as a real estate photographer.
One of the hardest things to shoot is windows - due to what I suspect is chromatic aberrations
My main goal in most shots, at least ones that have a high dynamic range, is to expose for the highlights and bring up the shadows in post-production.
When I complete this process, there seems to be irremovable aberrations in the windows - Lightroom cannot seem to manually remove this purple throughout the windows or purple reflections along the floors (see picture attached).
I'm using a Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 usually stopped down to at least f/7.1 to f/16. Doesn't stopping down usually helps chromatic aberrations?

1) Is there something else I can do with my technique (in the field or in post) to reduce the purple?
2) Is it just the lens? I can't afford an expensive lens (DA* 11-18 *drools*) but what might work better but still affordable?

Thanks for any tips!
Never any lack of support on this site! I think a lot of members rely on PP without looking at what their camera may do for them before getting to the PP stage.

Perhaps a look here may solve your problems! How do you optimize the finishing-touch settings for portraits? / Beautiful Photo-life | RICOH IMAGING

Cheers!