Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-11-2019, 06:26 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Another thing I'll add is that certain built-in card readers may be problematic
This ^ ^ ^

I had to replace mine when I got new larger-capacity cards. BTW...I suggest not letting LR import from the card. It is painfully slow and if interrupted may cause problems (voice of experience). Copying the desired image folders to the hard drive followed by immediate card unmount/eject provides an additional fail-safe for the original files. The harddrive copies may then be used for the LR import. In case it was not mentioned earlier on the thread, always unmount/eject cards prior to allow for clean removal. Simply grabbing the card has huge potential for making the card unreadable.

Steve

Last edited by stevebrot; 07-11-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, card, cards, computer, format, k1 mii microcard, memory card, pentax help, pentax k1 mii, photography, photos, read problem, sd, troubleshooting