Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2019, 06:33 PM   #1

pentax s1a shutter jammed

Hi, I am relatively new to film photography and today bought me second slr, a pentax s1a. I fired and wound it a few times to check all was working and it went swimmingly until after around 5 tries the camera wound but the button would not depress fully, leaving the orange/red marker on and myself unable to wind further until this frame is taken. I read a thread on a different forum which suggested that I remove the base plate and fiddle with a lever so I have removed the plate but left the camera so far as I am not 100% sure as to what I should do. If anyone can clarify for me then that would be greatly appreciated

Attached Images

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, pentax, pentax help, pentax s1a shutter, photography, plate, s1a, troubleshooting, wound