Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2019, 09:00 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Generic Asahiflex extension tubes

I have found a set of 3 brushed chromed brass extension tubes that fit the thread of my Asahiflex 58mm f/2.4 lens. From what I have read this lens has the unusual 40.3mm thread. The tubes are in reasonable condition and unbranded.
Do they have any value or do the only collectable tubes have the Asahiflex logo?
Would appreciate any advice.
Ron

09-12-2019, 06:36 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Asahiflex extension tubes don't have any "asahi" or "asahiflex" marks as far as I know. A picture would help.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
asahiflex, camera, extension, lens, pentax help, photography, thread, troubleshooting, tubes