Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-06-2019, 03:34 PM   #1

Menu button not responding

Hello,
I recently bought a k1. During my holiday trip i tried to change the setting using the menu which has worked well till now. My repeated pressing of the menu button failed .
Please has anyone experienced such a challenge.
Thank you.. feminiyan

11-06-2019, 07:45 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It depends on what is showing on your display presently to determine which button to press next. For example, if you are presently viewing an image, you would want to press the image view button again to get back to the camera settings screen (iso, shutter speed, etc.) on the rear display screen (lcd monitor on back of camera). If you are stuck on a certain screen, you may want to mention which one it is. I have never had difficulty with the use of the menu button on any of my Pentax cameras.

Last edited by C_Jones; 11-06-2019 at 07:57 PM.
11-06-2019, 09:01 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The K-1 does have options to lock the controls. Make sure one of these hasn't been enabled.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: