Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2020, 05:54 PM   #1

Built-in Memory Full on Optio S5I

I got the Built-in Memory Full message on my Optio S5I. I copied all files to an SD card but got the same message. I formatted the Memory without the SD card installed but got the same message. I formatted again but got the same message. The camera also said No Images or Sound. Eventually, somehow, I was able to take more pics. Anybody have on again/off again problems like this?

01-17-2020, 02:30 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I have not encountered this. But try to remove the battery and finally reset the settings. Although all this is unlikely to help.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
built-in, built-in memory, built-in memory full, camera, card, memory, message, optio, optio s5i, pentax help, photography, s5i, sd, troubleshooting