Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
04-20-2020, 03:08 PM   #46

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
The Pentax image sensor Cleaning Kit, O-ICK1 it does work. i did it once , cleaned it fairly well. Kind of easy to do. You might want to to it in a small room , room with less dust, saw a video with kid doing it in bathroom. Ended up doing it about 3 times
Thank you.

Last edited by zzxxcc_penthouse; 04-20-2020 at 07:50 PM.
05-03-2020, 08:20 PM   #47

Original Poster
Cleaning Non Pentax Camera sensor

I know this is non related to Pentax forum, maybe someone has experience with a canon slr eos 3 film camera or something similiar or you can direct me in the right directions for help - its not really a dslr - dslr has more info for cleaning, thinking of clean it somehow , first i was going to take some pictures ,,test it out, then see if it is dirty. How can you clean a canon eos 3 sensor?

zzzxccc
05-04-2020, 08:10 AM   #48
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by zzxxcc_penthouse Quote
I know this is non related to Pentax forum, maybe someone has experience with a canon slr eos 3 film camera or something similiar or you can direct me in the right directions for help - its not really a dslr - dslr has more info for cleaning, thinking of clean it somehow , first i was going to take some pictures ,,test it out, then see if it is dirty. How can you clean a canon eos 3 sensor?

zzzxccc
Ummm....
Does it have a sensor? Nope, that's a difference between a film camera, an SLR, and a modern D(igital Sensor)SLR
05-04-2020, 06:47 PM   #49

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gatorguy Quote
Ummm....
Does it have a sensor? Nope, that's a difference between a film camera, an SLR, and a modern D(igital Sensor)SLR
Yes, i was just reading the wiki on the type of sensor or film sensor the Canon EOS 3 had......after posting a question... Wiki ------Image sensor type: Film ... Always read before posting