Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-29-2020, 01:25 AM   #1

Espio 738G "refuses" to take photos sometimes?

Hi there, I'm a complete beginner so please bear with me and my lack of terminology. I recently purchased an Espio 738G in perfect state, bought a new battery, added film. The camera works and I have managed to take 7 pictures, however I keep running into an issue: more often than not, the camera "refuses" to take a picture. I can adjust the focus (?) and so on, but the button suddenly seems to lose its sensitivity? There is no correlation between the moments where the camera stops working. In the same situations, sometimes it takes the pic. This is very frustrating as I would like to take spontaneous pics, but keep whipping out the camera for nothing to happen... There is no error code displayed, just the number "7" as that is my number of pics.
Any advice, ideas of why this could be not working? Thanks in advance.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, espio, espio 738g, pentax help, photography, pics, troubleshooting