Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
07-03-2020, 03:22 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by leekil Quote
What are you talking about? "Walled garden" has no relevance to whether or not his default app will show him EXIF data.
You need the rose-coloured Android specs to see it, though.

07-03-2020, 03:28 PM - 1 Like   #17
kwb
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Lowell Goudge Quote
I’ve found it

Start by looking at all your images and hit select in the upper right corner.

Select the image you want, make sure it has a check mark, then press the send to icon in the bottom left corner.

Scroll down and you will find view Exif data

At least this is the sequence in iOS 13.5.1
That's not working for my iPad with iPadOS 13.5.1. Are you using iPad or iPad Pro?
Selecting one picture after hitting "select" from multi-photo view and then hitting share icon at the bottom left gave me exactly the same options I got from my post above except that "AirPlay" and "Save as Video" weren't displayed.
07-03-2020, 03:35 PM - 1 Like   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kwb Quote
That's not working for my iPad with iPadOS 13.5.1. Are you using iPad or iPad Pro?
Selecting one picture after hitting "select" from multi-photo view and then hitting share icon at the bottom left gave me exactly the same options I got from my post above except that "AirPlay" and "Save as Video" weren't displayed.
My bad, the reason I have the option is because I have Exif viewer also installed, that function, send to app, simply opens Exif viewer, but it keeps the workflow all within the photos app
07-03-2020, 07:22 PM - 1 Like   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just downloaded Metapho and now it works fine. Good thread, good help on something that was slightly annoying.

07-03-2020, 11:32 PM - 1 Like   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
I just downloaded Metapho and now it works fine. Good thread, good help on something that was slightly annoying.
@3party ...

Crazy - I now discovered that I must have installed and configured the app ImagExif !!! - Didn’t remember this. Sorry, I‘m getting old. Seems the app works like a plugin for apple photos, but it also is usable as standalone app - in iPhone dimensions. Secret uncovered.
07-04-2020, 03:09 AM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
I’ll second that. Excellent find.
07-04-2020, 07:01 AM   #22
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by acoufap Quote
@3party ...

Crazy - I now discovered that I must have installed and configured the app ImagExif !!! - Didn’t remember this. Sorry, I‘m getting old. Seems the app works like a plugin for apple photos, but it also is usable as standalone app - in iPhone dimensions. Secret uncovered.
That’s what I discovered with Exif viewer as well. Downloaded and forgotten, then gave instructions assuming it was part of Apple photo