Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2020, 02:55 PM   #1
Pentaxian

spotmatic F shutter speed dial schematic

hey gang.....could someone direct me to a spotmatic F schematic for the shutter speed dial........after disassembly i can't seem to piece it back correctly

i did it to clean around the ASA setting "gear/wheel" (whatever ya wanna call it) as the light meter is unresponsive which made the needle begin to move.....it may only be indicating power not a light reading but it has begun to move upwards!! i say power as it never went to the 'under exposed' indication

thanks!

08-03-2020, 03:16 PM - 1 Like   #2
maw
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi, Aaron28,

I've been looking and found the schematics for the Pentax Spotmatic, I think it might help you, let me know if you can fix it.

Pentax manuals

Have fun with it.

Ciao Mario
08-03-2020, 03:47 PM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by maw Quote
I've been looking and found the schematics for the Pentax Spotmatic, I think it might help you, let me know if you can fix it.
thanks!

it does have the 'design flow' that i believe i need to follow....it's one piece i can't seem to orient correctly in figure 4.....getting 05256-2 flush then have the 3 screws on 05086 line up....i get 2 but fail to get all three....otherwise it sits lopsided....will re attempt

much appreciated
08-03-2020, 04:35 PM   #4
maw
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Aaron28 Quote
.....will re attempt
I'm happy if you can find the right approach for both repair as well as for your personal satisfaction.

Ciao Mario