Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2020, 10:02 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Diopter / correction lens size question

Hi, does someone knows or can measure the size / diameter of the 67 correction lens (the old 6x7 or 67, not the 67II)?

I understand that this lens would fit the Eyecup MII 30087. Since the 67 correction lenses are difficult to come by, knowing the size to look for alternatives would be great.

Thanks,

08-04-2020, 10:38 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by yucafrita Quote
Hi, does someone knows or can measure the size / diameter of the 67 correction lens (the old 6x7 or 67, not the 67II)?

I understand that this lens would fit the Eyecup MII 30087. Since the 67 correction lenses are difficult to come by, knowing the size to look for alternatives would be great.

Thanks,
Someone else had the same idea.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/48-pentax-medium-format/111958-where-find-67-diopter.html

08-04-2020, 10:49 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by slartibartfast01 Quote
Someone else had the same idea.
Where to find 67 diopter? - PentaxForums.com
Yeah, but I only need the lens, which you can take out on the 67 (if I understand this correctly). The idea is putting the lens into the Eyecup MII 30087 for PK, which is said to work.

These Nikon diopters have the glass glued in, right?

Edit: just in case somebody is interested: the diameter for the correction lens for the Eyecup MII 30087 for PK is 19mm.

Last edited by yucafrita; 08-17-2020 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Added information