Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2020, 09:53 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
KP manual

Where can I buy a regular size KP manual?

09-25-2020, 10:09 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Easiest solution might be to download the pdf from here Operation Manuals Download : Support & Service | RICOH IMAGING and get it printed locally
09-25-2020, 10:20 AM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by TerryL Quote
Where can I buy a regular size KP manual?
If you are looking for a printed copy to replace your original I would call the customer service number printed on your warranty card. They may replace it for free for all I know. The number is on the Ricoh Imaging. US website but not where you'd expect it to be on the contact us page. I don't recall the exact URL.

Or try eBay although you may pay a rather exorbitant price for the manual and shipping.
09-25-2020, 11:55 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Not a Number Quote
If you are looking for a printed copy to replace your original I would call the customer service number printed on your warranty card. They may replace it for free for all I know. The number is on the Ricoh Imaging. US website but not where you'd expect it to be on the contact us page. I don't recall the exact URL.

Or try eBay although you may pay a rather exorbitant price for the manual and shipping.
I got one from eBay but its 8.5x11.

---------- Post added 09-25-20 at 12:15 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by kypfer Quote
Easiest solution might be to download the pdf from here Operation Manuals Download : Support & Service | RICOH IMAGING and get it printed locally
Thank you for the link.

09-25-2020, 12:16 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by TerryL Quote
I got one from eBay but its 8.5x11.

---------- Post added 09-25-20 at 12:15 PM ----------

Thank you for the link.
Sounds like one somebody downloaded and printed.
09-25-2020, 02:49 PM   #6

When buying manuals from eBay check to see if it says "original" in description. Or ask if it is an "OEM" printed and bound manual.
09-26-2020, 04:38 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Not a Number Quote
When buying manuals from eBay check to see if it says "original" in description. Or ask if it is an "OEM" printed and bound manual.
Yes,I learned that.

09-28-2020, 12:46 PM   #8
Unregistered User

I found the original manual too hard to read. I used the PDF version to print off big print edition in 8.5"x11" paper in landscape mode, printed on both sides as is the original, & stapled between flaps of construction paper with a monster stapler. I carry it with me in the back of my camera bag between the foam and shell.