Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-13-2020, 08:06 AM   #1

Pentax 645z NOT turn on

Dear Friends
I'm facing this issue with my Pentax 645z not turn on at all even though the batteries are fully charged when I turn it on only the indicator of the battery shows full then disappears with green light of the display appears for less than a second the all off
any suggestion for me to do to over come this problem as well there is NO Pentax service agent to send it to

Regards
Saeed

11-14-2020, 09:46 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

HI
I would first get a fresh new battery, charge it. A battery will show full charge but not take a load.
11-14-2020, 09:52 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Denver Quote
HI
I would first get a fresh new battery, charge it. A battery will show full charge but not take a load.
Thanks Denver I already ordered batteries BUT I do have two old batteries and both doing the same (CAMERA NOT TURNED ON) will sure keep you posted when i try the new batteries have a great day
11-16-2020, 11:23 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sounds like your camera needs to go in for repair. FYI note that most 645D/645Z repairs require shipping to Japan.

11-18-2020, 12:02 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K6-III Quote
Sounds like your camera needs to go in for repair. FYI note that most 645D/645Z repairs require shipping to Japan.
Good morning

true even with the new battery NOTING still cant operate the camera unfortunately will find a way to send it to JAPAN and fix this issue thanks
11-18-2020, 09:36 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Denver Quote
HI
good morning solution found by coincidence when i removed the memory card the camera worked actually reason card was corrupted NOW all good with the camera both 1 and 2 was corrupted cards so please if anyone faces the same issue look in to removing the cards also and change it might be the same what i faced have a good day

---------- Post added 11-18-20 at 09:37 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by K6-III Quote
good morning solution found by coincidence when i removed the memory card the camera worked actually reason card was corrupted NOW all good with the camera both 1 and 2 was corrupted cards so please if anyone faces the same issue look in to removing the cards also and change it might be the same what i faced have a good day

---------- Post added 11-18-20 at 09:37 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Saeedaljaberi Quote
Thanks Denver I already ordered batteries BUT I do have two old batteries and both doing the same (CAMERA NOT TURNED ON) will sure keep you posted when i try the new batteries have a great day
11-19-2020, 07:40 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Glad to hear that it was just a memory card