Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 14 Likes Search this Thread
11-14-2020, 07:19 PM   #16

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
Bear in mind the files are lens specific. Doing what you suggest can cause focusing issues. Please reread the threads. Some people failed to backup their files and tried other files with mixed but not great results.
Thanks for this

11-15-2020, 02:12 AM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
That's helpful. But I'm a little confused why you quoted me I was pointing out the actual lens rom file is specific to each individual lens and cannot be substituted by anyone else's file as was suggested.
Er, sorry about that. It seems I managed not to save the bit I added that said something like, "On the subject of differing files,".
11-15-2020, 09:16 AM - 1 Like   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Robot camera Quote
Er, sorry about that. It seems I managed not to save the bit I added that said something like, "On the subject of differing files,".
Oh! I understand now. No worries, I was just confused not upset.