Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
01-24-2021, 07:12 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dougieazar Quote
I just wanted to let everyone know how much all of you helped. I got it resolved through all of your input and thank you all very much. I ended up spending half a day figuring it out but all of your suggestions eventually got it done. I checked every setting I might have changed and turned everything off then hit reset and turned the camera off and I just sat there for about 15 minutes thinking and worked up the courage to turn it back on and lo and behold the edial worked and ev compensation was back in the middle and every function was adjustable. I am still a bit gun-shy and reluctant to change the ev so it stays in the middle but at least it is shooting and am a happy camper. Once again thanks to all of you who contributed to the process of getting me back on the tripod, metaphorical horse...........................Douglas
Very happy to hear it got solved without much hassle!

01-24-2021, 08:05 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great outcome!
01-24-2021, 11:22 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As so often, it was the "reset" that did the trick!