Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-14-2021, 08:43 AM   #1

Porst Color reflex X-M G (PK-M mount?_

I bought this lens many years ago.
Can someone please please help me find what type of mount this is?

Kind regards,

Terry

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 
06-14-2021, 08:51 AM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nope...not Pentax-K.

Steve
06-14-2021, 09:10 AM   #3
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by heretakis Quote
I bought this lens many years ago.
Can someone please please help me find what type of mount this is?
Kind regards,
Terry
Almost certainly Fujica X mount, for the 35mm film cameras. The silver "pip" at about 02:30 on the first picture is the give-away. This is the electrical contact that transferred the aperture information from the lens to the camera.
Porst are/were a big retailer in Germany (I think) and rebadged Fujica cameras with their own labelling.
I sold the Fujica-branded version of this lens (with fungus) for several hundred pounds some years ago, once my Fujica slr's finally became unserviceable and I'd changed over to Pentax. Don't know what the market is like now.
Unfortunately the Fujica bayonet-mount cameras had a shorter back-focus than Pentax, so adapting this lens to Pentax is probably a non-starter. As to whether there's an adaptor available to use it on any other system I don't know.

Last edited by kypfer; 06-14-2021 at 11:51 PM. Reason: typo
06-14-2021, 09:31 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
According to allphotolenses dot com all Porst lenses marked X-M have a FujicaX mount only, as far as I can see.

06-14-2021, 11:17 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Kinda, sorta looks like a K mount, but there is no aperture lever. Must be worth a pretty penny to a mirrorless shooter with a suitable adapter. This adapter for Fujiflm X-mount keeps the Fuji theme going.

Fuji X-Mount SLR Lens to Fujifilm X-Series (FX) Mount Camera Body Pro Mount Adapter ? Fotodiox, Inc. USA

Forget about the type with glass elements. The magic gets lost in translation IMHO. This one is for Canon EOS, not sure about a K mount version.

Fujica 35 X-Mount SLR Lens to Canon EOS Mount SLR Camera Body Adapter ? Fotodiox, Inc. USA