Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2021, 10:19 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Pentax Spotmeter V light

Hello, is there anyone who has experience with this meter and knows if the 'illuminator' light of this meter is very bright or rather dim? I'm trying to fix the light in my version but it doesn't seem right to me.
Thanks!

10-09-2021, 07:48 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Mine is not very bright either. It bearly illuminates the lower EV values.
10-10-2021, 06:33 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Yes, it is very strange. And mine now is completely malfunctioning though the light bulb itself seems to works fine. I think it is one of the components, which I can't identify, but it is probably a kind of resistor.

---------- Post added 10-10-21 at 06:41 PM ----------

And actually: did you ever replace the bulb? Because I'm looking for specifications about it. It is certainly very tiny and probably smaller than E5 screw thread?

Last edited by Reciprocity; 10-10-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bulb, camera, light, meter, pentax help, pentax spotmeter, photography, troubleshooting