Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Veteran Member

getting in touch with Pentax

On three separate occasions over the past year I have tried to get in touch with Pentax and in each case I have failed.

Most recently I purchased a k20d from Ebay that did not come with a warranty card. I found this website that said that warranty cards could be obtained directly from Pentax as long as a receipt and serial number was provided

Pentax DSLRs: 3 years extended warranty on Pentax K20D? Is this real? Yes it is indeed.

Further, the company on ebay from which i bought the camera stated this:
"We are very surprised to hear that this camera did not come with a warranty card, as we have received this item directly from Pentax and this is 100% brand new US item, and you can confirm that by contacting Pentax and verifying this information by providing them the serial number"

My question to the forum is this: Has ANYONE EVER had success contacting Pentax? Please share your secrets.

Thanks... Chris

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, card, ebay, item, k20d, pentax, pentax help, photography, touch, warranty