Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-22-2021, 06:21 AM   #1

Pentax Auto 110 Shutter Release Lock

I recently bought a used Auto 110 camera on Ebay. When it arrived, it was still in working condition, and seemed fine when I put the batteries in. However, I loaded some Lomo 110 film, and the shutter release button locked completely. No LEDs lighting, and the lever was not advancing the film. Took the film cartridge out, button was still locked. Took the batteries out, still locked. Looked in other forums and determined it was the Lomo cartridge, but should've worked fine when I took it out. I have no idea how else to fix it except putting in a new cartridge. Any ideas?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto, batteries, button, camera, cartridge, film, lomo, pentax auto, pentax help, photography, shutter, shutter release, troubleshooting