Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-03-2021, 09:09 AM   #1

Image Window can only see image at 12.5 zoom in DCU 5 on a Mac

I am Silver Buffalo (Bob) and new here. I look forward to interacting with you all on this form.

I recently purchased K70 and installed the Digital Camera Utility on my Mac Mini. Everything looks good except the Image Window, The image looks like it is multiplied by a lot and can not tell what the picture is unless I zoom down to 12.5 then it shows two images one on top of the other. I'm thinking it has to be a setting somewhere but cant figure it out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I did a reinstall but still the same thing. I installed it in a PC and it works fine but I really want to use it on my Mac because of the graphics.

11-03-2021, 04:21 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
this might be a reflection of your screen resolution.
11-03-2021, 05:14 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bwgv001 Quote
this might be a reflection of your screen resolution.
Thanks, I will give that a try.

---------- Post added 11-03-21 at 05:52 PM ----------

That could be the issue but I was unable resolve it. The picture shows ok in the control panel but not in the Image Window, very bizarre. I hope I can get this resolved or I might have to use a different program for my Mac.
11-05-2021, 10:15 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Silver Buffalo Quote
I am Silver Buffalo (Bob) and new here. I look forward to interacting with you all on this form.

I recently purchased K70 and installed the Digital Camera Utility on my Mac Mini. Everything looks good except the Image Window, The image looks like it is multiplied by a lot and can not tell what the picture is unless I zoom down to 12.5 then it shows two images one on top of the other. I'm thinking it has to be a setting somewhere but cant figure it out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I did a reinstall but still the same thing. I installed it in a PC and it works fine but I really want to use it on my Mac because of the graphics.
Still no luck showing in the Image Window.

Anybody with a Mac Mini that in works on, this so frustrating! Thanks