Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2022, 07:38 PM   #1

Pentax Zoom 90wr

Hi! I got a pentax zoom 90wr from a thrift store but started using it about 2 weeks ago? I brought new batteries and film and it worked fine for the first few days, I even took it to a concert. After those first few days the camera wouldn’t turn on, it doesn’t show anything in the LCD panel and the batteries are brand new so I’m not sure what’s wrong.

06-23-2022, 06:03 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Know you said you put in fresh batteries, but have you tried another set? It is strange to work one day and stop working the next...
06-24-2022, 02:08 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I'd try a new set of batteries as well...

If it works, that means it is either the batteries or the camera is draining the batteries while it sits...

If the new batteries (hopefully bought from a different place) die in two days, it's probably a battery drain...

-Eric