Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K20D Changing Shutter Speeds

Good Afternoon, My K20D changes its shutter speed dramatically after I take a photograph in M mode MF with a Pentax DA 16-45 lens. Extended Bracket is off, Multi- Exposure is off, Interval shooting is off, ISO is manually selected. I posted this same post a couple of days ago and since havemade the above changes to Extended Bracketing and Multi-Exposure without any success.

Any suggestions would be greatley appreciated.

Regards,
Gordon.

12-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by gordon_l34 Quote
Good Afternoon, My K20D changes its shutter speed dramatically after I take a photograph in M mode MF with a Pentax DA 16-45 lens. Extended Bracket is off, Multi- Exposure is off, Interval shooting is off, ISO is manually selected. I posted this same post a couple of days ago and since havemade the above changes to Extended Bracketing and Multi-Exposure without any success.

Any suggestions would be greatley appreciated.

Regards,
Gordon.
There is extended bracketing and then exposure bracketing. Exposure bracketing isn't set through the menu, but set via the hot button at the top left of the camera and the front e-dial.

Take a look at page 129 in the manual.
12-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by poco Quote
There is extended bracketing and then exposure bracketing. Exposure bracketing isn't set through the menu, but set via the hot button at the top left of the camera and the front e-dial.

Take a look at page 129 in the manual.
Exposure Bracket and Extended Bracket are both off.

Regards,
Gordon.
12-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Just a guess...

Maybe you accidentaly press green button?