Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2023, 12:17 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I give a description of why, where, and how to scrape off a small amount of anodising from the extension tube flange here :-

Vivitar Automatic Extension Tubes AT-22 [K Mount] reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

02-01-2023, 02:50 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by krgroothuis Quote
But the lenses without aperture ring still have a plunge(?) that moves the aperture in the lens. And also on the tubes there is that thing. So why is the whole mechanism working with older lenses but is the aperture not moved when taking photos with the newer lenses. I still don t get it where the cause of this is.
Extension tubes with DA lenses - PentaxForums.com

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bit, camera, contacts, extension, extensiontubes, hint, k-1, lens, lever, panagor, panagor extension tubes, pentax help, photography, results, thanks, troubleshooting, tube, tubes